Frequently Asked Questions
NationBuilder has 3 technical partner program strands, also known as certifications. All of which have their own process to achieve certification.
- Architect: Website designers who create beautiful looking NationBuilder websites by developing custom themes.
- Developer: Utilise the NationBuilder API to build custom apps and extended functionality.
- Expert: Know NationBuilder functionality inside out to help organisations get the most out of NationBuilder, for example by helping to get data into a nation, configuring workflows or setting up front facing websites.
As well as the technical programs, NationBuilder also has a number of commercial programs, whereby partners can gain access to discounted software or referral schemes in order to grow their own businesses. These are:
- Solutions: Referral and revenue share program for new, standard (Starter and Pro) customers
- Affiliate: Referral and revenue share program for new Enterprise customers
- Alliance: Reseller program for agencies and consultants who use NationBuilder on behalf of multiple clients. Alliance partners manage multiple client accounts and resell discounted licences with full control over pricing and data usage.
Yes absolutely, many NationBuilder partners are both technically certified and also on a commercial partnerships program.
Some benefits vary depending on the specific program, but all partners can benefit from:
- Listing in our Partner Directory, where you can advertise your agency’s services to the thousands of existing NationBuilder customers
- Access to Partner Portal which includes a number of free resources, including training
- Co-marketing and joint sales opportunities
- Access to exclusive Slack community for ecosystem partners
- Early access to beta features and product roadmap insights
As a NationBuilder Partner you can gain access to our Partner Directory, meaning you can build out your own profile, advertising your work and listing out projects and case studies you’ve built in the past. This gives you exposure to thousands of existing NationBuilder customers who will be able to search based on the criteria that they need.
In order to set up your partner profile, just log in to the partner portal and update your settings via the image in the top right hand corner.
The NationBuilder Partner Matching Service, powered by 99 Designs, is a service to help NationBuilder customers looking for certified professionals to help with their technical or strategic use of NationBuilder, and get connected with certified NationBuilder partners. Just fill out a simple form to tell us what you need and you’ll get introduced to professionals. For more information and to get started, click here.